We have a current opportunity for a Business Development Manager permanently to be based in Germany, with the ability to work remotely.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development, expansion, and generation of new business opportunities with new logos as well as existing customers.
This role will be part of a new team and have a focus on as well as have an existing network within the manufacturing (Chemical, CPG, Automotive) space.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- The translation and conversion of the new logo strategy into feasible action plans
- Development of go-to-market strategies
- Collaboration who Key Stakeholders and building sustainable, valuable customer relationships in various business and IT areas.
- Provide professional leadership, guidance, and advice to bid teams to win deals
- Influence business decisions of customers and partners
- Be responsible for building a suitable pipeline with high-quality data within the CRM System
You will have:
- At least 10 years experience within a similar position with a strong network
- University degree or equivalent
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexibility to travel when restrictions are lifted