The successful candidate will work on the build-out of new tools and systems for the Securitized Products business.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with strong Securitized Products knowledge and experience working with operations and finance.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
· Good understanding of Financial Products, particularly Securitized Products
· Working knowledge of relational database technologies and SQL
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Experience with data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
· Excellent knowledge of Financial Products (Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX)
· Technically proficient in Microsoft Office products, MS Project and Visio
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Statistics or Equivalent Experience