This is a 6 Month Contract inside IR35
Sponsorship will NOT be given for the role
Hybrid Working London (1/2 days in office)
- Utilize AGILE best practice
- Improve existing and make new products
- Take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
- Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with other developers, designers, QA and others
- 10+ years of software engineering experience building web applications at scale
- 5+ years experience with at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Go, Java, Scala
- Working experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis)
- Writing readable, well-designed software.
- Interest in all types of technology, both new and old.
- Experience building and scaling systems in a growing services infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with front-end technologies (React)