Back Office & Operations Analyst - Leading Utilities Company
An exciting opportunity exists for a Back Office & Operations Analyst for a Leading Utilities company. Our client is currently working on a number of changes to the Back Office processes specifically focused on financial settlements of Smart Meter users.
Duration: 3 months rolling contract
Daily Rate: Negotiable - Markets rates OUTSIDE IR35
Location: Remote Work from home
You are responsible for building and maintaining detailed knowledge and expertise in critical business and industry processes, supporting our mission to have a best in class back office operation. Also, the Back Office analyst is responsible for delivering continuous process improvement.
- Interface with other functions and business areas to define and assure how core processes are deployed across our customer service channels and sourcing mix;
- Work closely with the finance/ settlemenrs and billings teams
- Undertake analysis and provide recommendations to continuously improve core business processes, delivering an enhanced customer experience and increased operational performance;
- Increase efficiency through the identification and removal of waste from processes, engaging cross functionally and externally to overcome business and industry constraints
- Present and articulate complex information in a structured and understandable way to senior stakeholders and colleagues;
- Develop a detailed understanding of management information and reporting relevant to function, carry out validation of external reporting and use data to identify areas of focus / opportunity
- Experience of standardised and ad-hoc reporting analysis utilising large amounts of data
- MUST HAVE experience working closely with finance/ settlements/ billings teams
- Experience in providing recommendations for strategic or high value business decisions;
- Has good knowledge of the energy industry / markets and data flows
- Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Has experience of undertaking analytical work, using good statistical & modelling technique
If this sounds like a good opportunity, apply now for an immediate review!