loudstream Global are looking for experienced AIX Engineer who understands the technical product and platform usages within the Enterprise Services & Architecture sub-function and future roadmaps for a financial end client of mine.
Additional contract information:
- Location: fully remote due to covid.
- Duration of contract: 6 months +
- Pay rate: Open for discussion
- Inside IR35
- Patch management : Download patches , create and manage patching documentation. Patching testing and support.
- Work with teams to test AIX OS certification for puppet. Package softwares for deployment on AIX
- AIX vulnerability management
- Single point of contact
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
* Experience and proven track record in operating system AIX engineering.
* Strong development skills particularly in bash, awk, git and Scripting troubleshooting
* Familiarity with technical steps involved in preparing and deploying patches across a AIX environment using enterprise deployment tools such as HPSA , Puppet
* Thorough understanding of the management processes required to run large multi-country IT installations
* Ability to work in a multi country, culturally diverse and time-zone separated role
* Good communications skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Analytical with the ability to understand and resolve complex problems
* Knowledge of GIT , JIRA , Confluence , Ansible etc.
* Experience on Veritas Volume manager/ Veritas Cluster server
If you an experienced AIX Engineer with experience on working on and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!