An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Active Directory Architect to join a well established consultancy.
Location - London (Remote available)
Type - Contract - Outside IR35
Start date - ASAP
- Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects.
- Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment
- Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
- Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
- Serve as a technical expert for Tier 1/2/3 support groups.
- Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
- Collaborate and communicates with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
- Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
- Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
If this is something of interest, and you tick most of the boxes please apply for immediate review!