We have a current opportunity for an Account Director - Automotive (M/F/D) on a permanent basis based in Germany, ideally Bavaria, but this is open to location and remote working.
The successful Account Director will be responsible for a large Automotive client globally and be responsible for growing the account further, by building strong relationships and fully understanding the needs of the business.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* The maintenance and intensification of the customer relationship with the aim of a long-term and lasting partnership with the customer.
* Identify business needs as well as the subsequent development and addressing of offer ideas to the customer's contact persons and decision-makers as well as individual adjustments and extensions in negotiation situations for customers with several decision-making levels or decision-making committees.
* Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests with the customer with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and portfolio team
* Development of the account growth strategy and the account goals as well as identification of the required resources together with the entire team; Initiation and creation of short, medium, and long-term customer development plans
* Control of the service provision of existing transactions/contracts
* Control of general customer satisfaction by organising appropriate customer surveys.
* Management of the sales pipeline, independent and targeted maintenance, and processing of opportunities in the CRM system
* Regular reporting of sales performance
You will have the following:
* Strong industry and market knowledge as well as delivery / technical knowledge and operational processes in the customer business environment
* Experience with leading a team, coaching, and development.
* Ability to build relationships at all levels.
* Knowledge of current IT topics and trends as well as future technologies
* Self-responsible, reliable, and solution-oriented way of working
* Willingness to travel globally when Covid-19 restrictions allow.
* Fluent in German and English