We are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect contractor to be based onsite of a new modernization project in fornebu, Norway.
You will implement a completely new platform based service for the various customers and organisation stakeholders.
Contract date: Start as soon as possible. Execution will continue until 28.02.2020, with possible extension.
- You will take the overall ownership of the end-to-end solution across the Fixed value chain.
- You will prepare and lead the process of designing an end-to-end solution that meets the business requirements and define specific solution requirements and interface specifications.
- Regarding design activity, you should cooperate efficiently with dedicated project resources, line resources, and external Subject Matter Experts to find the best possible solutions.
- Ensure the delivery of professional documentation of the solutions, including holding an overall quality assurance role securing the quality and maturity of the documented solutions.
- You will be the interface between the Solution Team and the Process Team in ensuring a solution aligned with the process design.
- Strong experience as Functional and Technical architect for complex IT projects.
- Strong experience from working in projects with a distributed global and multi-vendor delivery model.
- Capable of coordinating stakeholders in the intersection between business and IT.
- Ability to work independently and drive progress on planned activities in a high pace environment.
- Fluent oral and written English and Norwegian.
- Experience in domains including fixed line Telecom product provisioning, fixed line access network architecture, process automation, robust integrations, and data modelling.
If you're a Senior solutions architect looking for your next contract, apply!