A leading tech giant is looking for a talented Scrum Master from Mid and Lead level to join its agile teams in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salaries are above market level.
The teams are responsible for the long-term end-to-end ownership of one of more applications covering a set of related customer journeys.
- As a Scrum Master, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities, globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
- You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stake-holders across all management levels within the company.
- You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth.
- Coaching a team to effectively use agile methods to deliver value and improve continuously.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to manage work packages and ensure effective Lean and Agile processes.
- Promoting modern DevOps/SRE cultures and showcasing how these are effective to the business.
- Understanding the technologies used and coaching technical teams to deliver business value.
- Facilitating efficient agile ceremonies and providing valuable reports and metrics to assist in improvements in ways of working.
- Candidates who are experienced and interested with modern technologies, application development lifecycles and operations support (CI/CD, TDD/BDD, Pair programming).
- Candidates who are experienced working with Agile tooling, including Jira, Git and Confluence.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with a variety of stakeholders and actively involved with the Scrum teams to achieve milestones and goals.
- Values metrics and uses data driven decisions to improve and create innovative solutions to deliver goals.
- Experience working with an entire delivery team, including; developers, support, BAs, business stakeholders to all levels, architects and test teams.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and resolve impediments.
- Ability to work in a high-performing business critical team and continually grow the culture and best practices.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial to find solutions to problems.
- Puts customers and end users at the heart of all we do.
- Analytical and able to see trends and also know instinctively when something is not right.
If this resonates with you, then please apply and I will be in touch with you.