The client is rapidly expanded business requires a creative & innovative Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop/execute its online/offline marketing strategy vision. Candidate to have proven success history, deep technical knowledge & experience in Growth hacking techniques in similar industry.
- Saudi Preferably (Male or Female)
- Lives in Jeddah & willing to start ASAP.
- Growth Hacking Experience in similar field
- Excellent Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Arabic & English)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build the right team based on allocated budget & company needs.
- Improve GetMuv Brand Identity, Themes & Guidelines.
- Set and achieve strategic goals related to Digital Marketing metrics, Events and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Negotiate compensation and project details for outside contractors related to marketing and promotions.
- Supervises the company’s market research, community relations and customer service.
- Sets up business processes and metrics.
- Work closely with the related departments (App Development, Operations, HR) based on results of marketing activities, surveys & market research.
- Participates in research to look for new product ideas and ways to grow business.
- Manages directly and through agencies producing the company content tasks, including: Social Media Content, Ads Content, Inside-App Content. (Text, Visuals, Videos).
- Directly engage with Partners (Service Providers) for business development purpose, offers, pricing & bundling.
- Plan and oversee executing all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Build a reliable CRM system.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative campaigns & growth strategies.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Wonderful Working Environment
- Proven success history in marketing overall and in digital marketing specifically.
- Optional: Degree in Marketing / Computer Science / MIS (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing and/or advertising in a similar industry (Apps / Digital Stores)
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role
If this resonates with you, then please do apply.